Saturday, May 30, 2009

Longaberger Trip


Last winter before Christmas my oldest daughter and I took a trip to the Longaberger factory in Ohio. It was a fun bus trip arranged by Longaberger consultants. When we got on the bus we had gift baskets waiting for us (empty - LOL) and bags of goodies to help us keep our energy up throughout the long day.



The drive there was very long which was quite alright since it was so dang early I was already planning my first nap. "Santa" had dropped off some goodies for us and they were delivered as well during the ride.


We had a blast shopping and touring the Homestead. Lunch was provided, a full hot meal. Then into town for more shopping and the Christmas parade. I don't think snow was expected, but it did snow the entire day which made the day just that much more special.



These layouts are all done by my daughter. She's just beginning to get into scrapbooking and I am so pleased with her results. All products are Close to my Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment