Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Easter Baskets

I made these four little Easter Baskets with CTMH cardstock, stamps & accessories. Then I fashioned a little 6"x6" tray to nestle them in. I filled with some crinkled paper and plastic eggs for an auction item for our NKY WINS group. I think they are just adorable!!

Each little basket has a different stamped Easter Bunny (B1324 Bunny Love) colored with our fabulous exclusive markers.

I used a couple of little clear beads and some smaller dots of Liquid Glass as the "bubbles" this bunny is blowing.
Love this little guy curled up in an egg shell!

Cute little lady bunny with daffodils! A tip on making your white critters "pop" is to use a very light gray or blue marker an outline the image on the inside of the lines (sorry I didn't get a better 'straight on' shot of this one).

As well as different colored punched out flowers on the handles of the baskets, the backs are decorated with colorful blooms layered and accented with a bit of bling! Depending on the side you decide to face out, the baskets can be either cute or elegant. So much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment