Saturday, August 28, 2010

Triple Play

I've made up one of the mini albums from the National Stamping Month Triple Play by CTMH. This kit includes EVERYTHING!! Pages for three mini albums, die cuts, inks, stamps ribbon and a complete color instruction booklet. It's in there! You have to love when the die cuts match the stamp - no cutting!! The kit can be yours for as little as $5 with a qualifying purchase on my website.

These are pics of my first mini put together with photos left over from the convention albums I made for roomie gifts. I haven't done the journaling yet, still looking for a pen.

3 comments:

  1. Love the mini book! what size is this one? Do you print your own photos or order them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barb! The album is 4x4" perfect for dropping in a purse! I don't have a printer that does good photos so I usually use Walgreens, they are close by and fast. Sometimes I get a few prints in wallet size just to change it up a little.

    ReplyDelete