Friday, October 1, 2010

Lovely Olivia! October Paper Trail Blog Hop


Welcome to the October edition of the Paper Trail blog hop! This month we are featuring the Close To My Heart "Olivia" paper packet. If you arrived here from Mary's blog you are on the right trail! Aren't her layouts with Olivia and the other CTMH products amazing?!?

I absolutely adore this paper. The colors are so cheerful and yet so autumny. Makes me want to start a bonfire or bake a pumpkin pie!


Although we already featured a packet perfect for all your Halloween scrappin' and card making, I decided there was still time for more, so my first card is for Halloween. It's a little different take on the colors, but I like how it turned out!
My next card is for Thanksgiving and I have to say I am in love with this cornucopia stamp. I wish you could see the touches of Liquid Glass I added. The tomato (apple?) and grapes are all bright and shiny and I tried to dab tiny little dots on the corn to make it look kernelly. The glittery large metallic brads are one of my (many) new favorite items!
Thanks giving card inside.

My last item, for today anyway, is this paper pumpkin candy dish. I love how it turned out, too. Can't wait to try it with some of the other Olivia papers. I like how the double sided paper affects the over all look.
Candy dish, lid off.

Hope you have enjoyed my items made with the Olivia pack. Now step on over to Karen's Blog for some more beautiful Olivia layouts featuring photos of the Close To My Heart convention. What a great time we had there!!

3 comments:

  1. Betsy - Love your items!!! This blog hop is going to be such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inside of the Thanksgiving card--I always forget to do that--stamp on patterned paper and I love the look!

    ReplyDelete