Friday, February 1, 2013

For Always - A Paper Trail Blog Hop

Welcome to the Paper Trail Blog Hop.  If you arrived from Tracey's blog the Paper Crafting Princess you are on the right path.  If not this is a circular hop so not to worry, you won't miss a thing!

This month we are showcasing the beautiful black & white patterned papers of the 'For Always' paper pack from our newly released 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book. The package includes colorful cardstock (Ruby, Honey, Lagoon & Slate) but I chose my own complemetary colors based on what I designed.
 



I love to add embellishments to give my cards some "pop" and dimension.

Buttons: Black Assortment
Sparkles: Black & Grey Assortment

Pink Glitter Gems - they look like a dab of Glitz Glitter Gel without the drying time!
Now hop on over to Connie's blog to see what she's created for you over at Scraps & Stories.



Close to My Heart Products used:

For Always X7165B $9.95
Glitter Paper: Black & Grey Z1829 $5.95
Fabulous You  C1533 $13.95
Adore A1123 $6.95
Buttons, Black Assortment Z1821 $5.95
Sparkles, Black & Grey Assortment Z1754 $2.95

7 comments:

  1. Amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the different looks you achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabulous, I'm ordering the bird stamp tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautimous! Darn! With daughter's birthday card I made, I COULD have participated this month! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Just love the three flowers on the Fabulous You card! Embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete