Friday, August 1, 2014

It's Here!

It's the first day of August which means it's also the first day you can place an order from the brand new Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations Idea Book & Catalog.  The preview month has been so exciting as I've gotten to play with new products and plan classes and workshops.  And now it's here, online, and ready to share!


To view the book page by page to to my website, click on the "Products" link and choose the Annual Inspirations book to view.  It's even better when you have one in your hands, turning the pages and putting your nose up against the beautiful photos for the extreme close up view.  If that appeals to you, let me know and we can arrange for you to receive your very own copy! 

Also available this month only is an adorable Stamp of the Month, What A Hoot.  I've been on vacation in Washington & Alaska for the past two weeks, but as soon as I can I will update this post with a photo of the actual stamps and some of my own artwork. Check back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment