Friday, November 14, 2014

Pathfinding Layouts for my Long Distance Friends!

Tired of not being able to join my groups and make our beautiful Close To My Heart layouts? I'm changing that now with full detailed instructions and color photos!




Now you can make the same layouts my local friends and customers make at my workshops!  Just place a $25 order at my Close To My Heart website then email me at betsygully@gmail.com that you'd like the Pathfinding Layout Instructions and I'll email them to you straight away!

You can purchase everything you need to make the layouts exactly as you see here, or you can downsize and tweak your layouts to fit your budget.  You may already have some of the supplies or tools on hand.

What do you need to order to make these layouts? Pathfinding Paper Pack (X7186B), Pathfinding Complements (X7186C), Pathfinding Assortment (Z3012). These are the basics.

Add the Pathfinding Workshop On The Go (G1082) and leave off the Paper Pack & Assortment (they are included in the Workshop On The Go) to get the stamp set.  I used Chocolate (Z2111) and Autumn Terracotta (Z2101) Exclusive Inks in these layouts as well. 


I also used the CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge (Z1906), the Chevron Border Punch (Z1998), a Corner Rounder (Z1912), and Gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985). It's your choice to make the layouts exactly as shown or to tweak yours according to what you purchase or have on hand.  

Place your order and request your instructions today.  These layouts will beautifully display your photos and memories of Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment