Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hopscotch! Bringing You the Best Day Ever!

Just in time for my March Classes I've designed new layouts using our beautiful new Hopscotch papers.  These papers are featured in our Season Expressions I and will only be available through the end of March. They are so pretty and so much fun to use with their bright springy colors.  The are perfect for chasing away the cold & gray of winter. 


While the temperatures outside are currently single digits, working with these bright colors warms me inside.  

If you would like information on my classes, please click on the date that suits you best.  Hope to see you soon! 




If you can't make a class but don't want to miss out on these beautiful papers, you can order directly from my website:

X7194B - Hopscotch Papers
X7194C - Hopscotch Complements
Z3016 - Hopscotch Assortment
G1091 - Hopscotch Workshop on the Go

Don't forget they retire on March 31st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment