Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Let Jackson be your Guide to the Great Outdoors!

Hi, did you miss me?  I've had a very busy couple of months with an impromptu trip to Nashville, multiple birthday celebrations, Close to my Heart adventures, and amazing surprises.  The biggest of which was my youngest daughter flying home for a long weekend as my Mothers' Day gift. That became the busiest weekend of all! We went to the movies, did a wine & painting event, got mani-pedi's, gave blood, ate out about a dozen times, had a lazy Sunday morning breakfast - and those are only the things that included me. She spent a lot of her time with her sister and friends.  It was the best surprise ever! 

Layout #1

So now, back to work play and time to share some layouts. These are done with the Jackson Papers from the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book.  Jackson is just made to highlight your summer adventures and travels.  I can hardly wait to start traveling and camping just so I have new photos to use with Jackson!

Did you know you can tap on one of these photos for a larger view and then scroll through them?  Give it a try!


Layout #1 Left Page

Layout #1 Right Page

Layout #1 Detail

Layout #1 Detail
Are you feeling the wandering spirit yet?  Hear birds? Smell pines and the sweet smoke of a campfire?  Feeling sun on your shoulders or a crisp camp morning? Here's the 2nd layout:

Layout #2

Layout #2 Left Page

Layout #2 Right Page

Layout #2 Detail

Layout #2 Detail

Layout #2 Detail



I actually cannot wait to purchase more of this paper and keep creating with it.  

Following is a list of supplies I used for these layouts.  If you'd like the cutting and assembly instructions, just place a $25 order on my website and email me your request for the instruction file at betsygully@gmail.com. 

Supply List

X7195B - Jackson Paper Packet

Z3071 - Jackson Assortment
Z3073 - Brave Enamel Shapes

**G1094 - Jackson Workshop on the Go (includes all of above plus the exclusive Jackson stamp set and additional card stock)
X7195C - Jackson Complements

Z2114 - Cocoa Exclusive Inks Pad
Z2641 - Glacier Exclusive Inks Pad
Z2165 - Juniper Exclusive Inks Pad

Thanks for stopping by today and remember to take some time to save those precious memories!

1 comment: