Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall Kick-off with Zoe!

First day of fall has arrived and I'm still waiting for the weather to turn cool.  But for now remaining in the cool indoors and playing with paper and glue is my retreat from the heat.

Dipping my toes fingers into the first of our new paper packs I'm bringing you designs with Zoe. I'm trying to find the right words to describe these papers and both "bright" and "muted" come to mind. Now to try to make sense of that!

Zoe Layout #1
Zoe Layout - Left
Zoe Layout - Right
Zoe Detail
Zoe Detail

Zoe's colors are not shy. Neither do they overpower your photos.  Adding some shimmer trim gives them a solid pop of fun. These layouts will hold more of my photos from the Close to my Heart 2015 convention. 

Zoe Layout #2
Don't laugh but I am most excited about these grays.  Visiting the Lava Tube Caves on my Oregon trip, I took photos that will be amazing on these pages. As soon as I've printed them these will be filled and journaled.

Zoe Layout #2 - Left
Zoe Layout #2 - Right
Zoe Layout #2 Detail
I added a small amount of paper from our Nevermore Paper Pack to this layout. I love how well they work together.  You can get a glimpse of it in the lower right of this photo.

Classes are scheduled for these two layouts.  Leave a comment or contact me for more details prior to October 1st.

Supplies used:

X7197B - Zoe Paper pack
Z3088 - Coral Shimmer Trim
G1096 - Zoe Workshop On The Go (includes the paper pack, shimmer trim, stamps and full color instructions for 2 additional layouts)
X7197C - Zoe Complements
Z2013 - Silver Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment