Thursday, May 12, 2016

2016 National Scrapbook Month

Celebrating National Scrapbooking Month with Close to my Heart means using our beautiful NSM papers, Happy Times!  This is a pack I fell in love with instantly!  

My layouts with these papers were actually designed for Close to my Heart by Tina Lovell.  They are so very pretty I decided not to reinvent the wheel this month and use her layouts for my June classes. Here they are:
Happy Times Layout #1
Happy Times Layout #2
Happy Times Layout #3
If anything appears black in the photos, it's my poor photography.  It's actually a shiny gold!

With the plethora of paper and other elements in these layouts, my class is $40 this month.  It includes everything you need except your adhesives and you'll have almost a half pack of papers remaining to create with.  

Sign up by May 31st for one of my classes to allow time for to order & receive your supplies. Classes are held in Union, KY.  betsygully@gmail.com

Class Dates
Wednesday, June 15th @ 6:30pm
Friday, June 17th @ 6:30pm   


Want the paper for free?  With every $60 you order on my website, excluding our currently 25% off albums, you receive one free pack of Happy Times papers!  But wait! There's more!  Available this month only we created this beautiful stamp set to coordinate with the Happy Times papers.  It's just $17.95!

I know, you are asking, "Betsy, what did you do with all that extra paper?"  Well I used a small portion of it to make these beautiful cards.  And I am going to keep right on creating more!  It's a great month in my craft oasis.  Lets just say I'm having "Happy Times!" 






Products used for Happy Times Layouts:

CC1063 - Happy Times Paper Pack

CC1064 - Happy Times My Acrylix Stamp Set
Z3217 - Picture My Life Watercolor Cards - Gold
Z1985 - Gold Shimmer Trim
Z2012 - Sequins, Gold Assortment
Z3090 - Red Enamel Gems
Z2653 - Pomegranate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2650 - Fern Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2641 - Glacier Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2643 - Canary Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
X5780 - Pomegranate Card Stock
1385 - White Daisy Card Stock

Products used for Sympathy Cards:

CC1063 - Happy Times Paper Pack
CC1064 - Happy Times My Acrylix Stamp Set
D1584 - Big Hug My Acrylix Stamp Set
Z3099 - Fundamental Assortment Pomegranate
Z3090 - Red Enamel Gems
Z3039 - Glacier Extra Thick Twine
Z2027 - Mini Stapler & Z2097 Mini Staples
Z2653 - Pomegranate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2650 - Fern Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2641 - Glacier Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2643 - Canary Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2197 - Pear Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2105 - Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
X254 - White Cards & Envelopes
X5772 - Canary Card Stock
X5777 - Fern Card Stock
X5771 - Flaxen Card Stock

All items are available through my website, www.betsy.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment