Thursday, June 1, 2017

No Worries

No Worries (be happy!)

This is perhaps my favorite paper pack of the current Close to my Heart seasonal expressions book.  (Don't have one?  You can view it here.) I don't live near a beach, tropical or otherwise, but it remains my favorite place to be.  These are the layouts we are doing in my class this month.  

Layout #1

Some Details

Layout #2

Some Details
To make layouts like these just order the No Worries Workshop Your Way from my website.  The products I used are listed below.  

If you want to join my class on June 13th click here for more details.  

G1127 - No Worries Workshop Your Way Scrapbooking Kit
X7220D - No Worries Coordinating Cardstock
D1718 - No Worries - Scrapbooking My Acrylix Stamps
Z2895 - Lagoon Exclusive Inks stamp pad
Z3316 - Gold Shimmer Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment