Thursday, August 12, 2021

Just Chillin'

We are quickly approaching the end of the Close To My Heart annual core catalog cycle and I decided to feature some retiring colors in my classes before they are gone.  Chillin' With My Gnomies features Fern & Peacock, two beautiful colors that are simply lovely together. I can't resist Gnomes so I had to show them off, too! 



I added some clear gloss paste to the sunglass lenses for this little Gnome in the middle. It added some great dimension and really darkened them up.  

This card was so fun to put together.  It's inspired by someone else but I really don't know who.  A friend of mine showed me the card I was inspired by, however, it was sent to her from someone else.  I'm sorry I can't give credit for the original inspiration. 

Below is a list of the products used.  The inventory for the Peacock and Fern Exclusive Inks stamp pads is already getting low. If you have either or both of those colors already you may want to get a re-inker.  

These products are available as of August 11, 2021 or while supplies last. 

Z3965 - Chillin' With My Gnomies (D2028 without Thin Cuts)
X5960 - Fern Cardstock 
X5958 - Peacock Cardstock 

Z3682 - Fancy Border Thin Cuts
1385 - White Daisy Cardstock
X254 - White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack 

Z2805 - Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2849 - Peacock Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z6509 - Candy Apple Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

Z2474 - Ice Grey TriBlend Marker 
Z2475 - Brown Grey TriBlend Marker
Z2476 - Fair SkinTriBlend Marker
Z2477 - Tan TriBlend Marker

Z2481 - Coral TriBlend Marker
Z2482 - Citrus TriBlend Marker
Z2486 - Dull Green TriBlend Marker
Z2489 - Blue Turquoise TriBlend Marker

Z2490 - Ice Blue TriBlend Marker
Z2495 - Bright Pink TriBlend Marker
Z2496 - Pale Pink TriBlend Marker
Z2497 - Dark Red TriBlend Marker

Z9999 - Essential Blends Marker Bundle (I used 12 of the 24 so I thought I should share the bundle with you)
Z3372 - Adhesive Runner
Z3440 - Dual Tip Permanent Glue Pen

Z2060 - Thin 3-D Foam Tape
Z4246 - Ranger Texture Paste Trio (temporarily out of stock)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment