Monday, September 9, 2013

Chantilly Framed Layout

My most favorite thing to do with my crafting is making things for the people we love.  If you've received a handmade gift from me, trust me, you are high on my list of friends and family.  We've recently (six days ago, to be exact) welcomed a new little girl into our extended family, my niece's third child. We've been fortunate to live fairly close to them for the past few years, but being an Air Force family, they will be moving soon.


For Amelia, I created a frameable layout that hopefully will feature some of her first photos.  As time goes on and she grows, her mom can remove the layout and add it to her scrapbook.  

Sometimes I don't feel as creative as other times so I looked around for inspiration for this and found it here on my own blog.  Of course I could have gone to many resources through Close to my Heart, but I came across this one first.  My inspiration was from here.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you've enjoyed your visit and continue to have a great day!


Close to my Heart products used in this project can be found and purchased from my website.  Just click on the item number: 

X7163B - Chantilly Paper Packet 
Z1814 - Chantilly Assortment
Z1826 - Hollyhock Zipper Lace
Z1811 - For Always Assortment
Z1686 - Art Philosophy Cricut Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment