Sunday, September 1, 2013

Paper Trail Blog Hop Featuring Huntington

Thank you for coming to the September Paper Trail blog hop featuring Close to my Heart's Huntington paper pack.  If you arrived here from Tracey's Paper Crafting Princess blog you are on the right path.  If you are just getting started, just follow the links at the end of each blog and you'll wind your way right back here after visiting us all.    

I decided to use the new Artbooking Cricut cartridge from Close to my Heart to create an 8"x3.5" mini album.  I used a bit of mix & match magic to do it and this is what I ended up with:

The pretty focal papers of Huntington as a focal point on the cover 

All cuts & words are part of the Artbooking cartridge

The zip strip from the Huntington paper cut apart creates the poem

Strands of burlap from our burlap ribbon are used for the hinges
 
I love the overlays in the Artbooking cartridge and had to use one on the back.

I scoured through my photos to add to this mini album but alas, I couldn't find the autumn pics I was looking for. Please feel free to imagine your own autumn photos on the pages.  

Now hop on over to Karen's blog, Inky Fingers, for some more fall inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Look what the Betsy and the Artbooking cartridge can do together!!!! Wonderful fall mini-album!!!

    ReplyDelete