Monday, March 24, 2014

Must Have Monday: Picture My Life

It will always be hard for me to choose my favorite product from the Close To My Heart line, but I can always come up with one of many.  Of the new products introduced in our Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book the Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programs are definitely on my list and near the top of my favorites.  

Picture My Life is pocket scrapping.  A quick and easy way to organize your photos and memories and still have room for personalization, journaling and artistic touches.  I shared the Skylark Picture My Life program earlier in the month but I didn't feel I did it justice.  I've taken new photos and if you click on them, you can see the cards much more clearly. 

Each program comes with one 12x12" page for the cover page of your album.  This photos shows the front and back of the 12x12" page. 

The next photos show all the 4x6" card designs that come in the Skylark PML kit.  There are two of each of the 4x6" cards in each kit. These beautiful cards add an artistic touch to your instant layouts, a place for your remarks and journaling, and many offer great usable quotes.




There are two sizes of cards in each kit and the following are the 3x4" cards.  There are three of each 3x4" card designs. 



Altogether the kit includes 122 cards and 10 page protectors divided in 3x4", 4x3", 4x6" and 6x4" configurations to fit the cards and your photos, plus one 12x12 protector for the cover page. More divided page protectors are available for purchase.  

Here are a couple of pages I put together in just a few minutes using the Later Sk8r Picture My Life kit. 

I presented the Picture My Life programs at a large crop last month and they were a huge hit.  To be honest, I wasn't expecting to like this kind of scrapping but as soon as I got my first (of three, now!) kit I was totally in love and hooked!   I'm sure I'll never leave traditional scrapping behind, but this will go hand in hand with it so easily and perfectly.  

You can see the other kit designs available on my website, here.  Don't be shy, go ahead and order one for yourself and see how fun it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment