Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Off Topic Tuesday - My Birthday Present

Off Topic Tuesday is the day I set aside to share whatever pops into my head with you.  It might be craft/Close To My Heart related or it might not.  Today it is craft related and also I'm shining a little spotlight on my Oh.So.Talented daughter. 

My daughter is a graphic designer by trade and for my birthday she made this graphic.  It's all created and designed by her including the lettering.  Can I just tell you how much I love it? It's my one of a kind personal logo! 
I love everything about this.  The frame she picked for it is like old barn wood.  

Rustic.  

Me.  

I'm so lucky!

2 comments:

  1. I just love this! She did such a wonderful job of it all and I love the frame. Nice touch! Go, Krissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

    ReplyDelete