Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Desserts a la Whirl Spinner Card

I hosted a stamp club meeting in my home on Monday and provided the project. Unfortunately I totally forgot to get any photos. It's been a long time since we've met in person so I guess it's okay to have forgotten some things. 

My daughter used the supplies and created her own spinner card last night. It's so cute!  So I am sharing it.  Everyone's cards were different so it's not a full representation of our meeting's creations. 





The Desserts a la Whirl set and the So Tweet stamp sets were both available for they ladies to use, as well as many choices of patterned cardstock for the front. It was a great way to use up some stash!  

Here are the main products used. The markers were all Spectrum Noir TriBlend markers but I did not keep track of what exact colors were chosen.  I love how bright they are! 


Z3957 - Desserts a la Whirl with Thin Cuts (D2025 without Thin Cuts)
Z3954 - So Tweet with Thin Cuts (B1745 without Thin Cuts)
Z3626 - Card Front Spinner Thin Cuts

(These products are available as of the time this blog is posted while supplies last.)

No comments:

Post a Comment