Monday, June 14, 2010

July 4th Project

This patriotic looking item was made for the Quarter Bid Auction which is tomorrow. Gosh, sometimes I feel like that is all I work on.... sigh. The papers are all CTMH but they've been long retired. The pretty star strip on the red box was done with my Cricut - so glad my hubby goaded me into using it - so fun!!


Viewed from above, you can see the inner space is all lined with perfectly coordinating card stock. Bigger Brads and several glue dots hold the boxes together to make one unit. Do you know what it is yet? Or have you known all along?

It's a picnic caddy for plates, napkins & flatware! I hope it's a hit - but somehow I keep seeing it tossed in the garbage as soon as July 5th.... sad.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Especially the papers you used! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, if that ain't the cutest stankin' thing!

    ReplyDelete