Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A Spooky Boo!

Time for another episode of Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge.  Here is the Sketch for this week, September 11th.


Check out how to play along and be inspired on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog.  You can add your creation through Sunday so you still have lots of time to create.

I pretty much followed the sketch very literally this week.  I created two cards to share with you.  The first is Halloween inspired.


Cats & Bats

Cats & Bats inside
I wasn't able to adequately photo the paper behind the spider.  The web is lightly sponged then brushed with a clear shimmer pen and the web accentuated with liquid glass. It's quite fabulous in person. 😁 I stamped a big BOOO! for the inside and colored in with my ShinHan markers for a nice monochromatic card.

Falling for You
My Thank You card was stamped in Nutmeg and colored in with my ShinHan markers. I chose an assortment of fall colors and added coordinating sequins in a solid line. I love how that turned out as I usually only scatter sequins.  It's fun to try "new" things and change it up. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment