Thursday, July 8, 2021

Close To My Heart Wander Cardmaking Workshop


These four great cards are from the new Close To My Heart Wander Cardmaking Kit,. The kit includes all the paper supplies, stamps, and die cuts for 16 cards, (four of each design).

Here's my video of the kit.  I'm just getting started with my YouTube channel so please bare with me as I improve. 

Purchase your kit and join me online for prep and assembly. My prep video will be posted prior to the workshop date. If you are unable to join me via Facebook Live, the video will remain online in Betsy’s Paper Craft Room and also posted to my YouTube account afterwards.

BONUS! When you purchase the kit I will send you supplies to make two of the cards into shaker cards. These cards are definitely shaker candidates and you will love the upgrade!

Purchase your kit here.
I recommend prior to July 19th or sooner: https://bit.ly/3qYvtod

Other supplies you will need, either from your own stash or purchase with the kit:
*Glacier Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2841)
*Sapphire Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2848)
*Sundance Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z6521)
*Round Sponge (or other sponging tool) (Z697)
*Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)

If you think you would like to make more than two shakers, you may want to purchase shaker supplies:
*Circle Shaker Foam & Acetate (Z4310)

No comments:

Post a Comment