Thursday, September 3, 2009

My New Toys

While I have been on my mental vacation the rest of the world didn't stop and wait for me. That's okay, because it means the latest and greatest Close to my Heart Idea Book/Catalog has been released!! It's online now for you to peruse (drool over) or you can contact me personally for a hard copy that you can take anywhere. Follow this link to my Paper Boutique, click on the photo of the new Idea Book in the lower right corner - sit back and enjoy!


Along with our exciting new Idea Book coming out this month we are also celebrating National Stamping Month with our Everyday Celebration card kit. Here's what I got in my kit. It was simply amazing to open this kit and realize that the only... and I do mean ONLY... things not included were a tape runner, paper cutter and postage stamps to mail the cards. The papers are bright and beautiful, the stamp set so versatile, and all other embellishments, inks and tools are included and ready to use, including color instructions to make 16 beautiful cards!!

I had so much fun making these cards with so little fuss. I have no doubt you'll love this kit, too!! The flyer is here, Delight in the Everyday, and you can order the kit either online or contact me.

There is so much more to share, but please forgive me, I really have to get back to playing. Thanks for coming by!



No comments:

Post a Comment