Monday, May 24, 2010

Flutter by, Butterfly!

It's been a while since I've posted any of my work - didja miss me?

I guess I have to admit to being lazy. Why? Because I have been crafting, but not posting. Shameful!! Because I have issues with blogspot & photos I am not going to try to post everything at once. But do come back often because I have "stuff" to share!!

Tonight I'm sharing a card I put together for a class. I knew I wanted to use this explosion technique and that became my starting point. The rest of it stressed me. My final card was not the first attempt. I started with computer paper and thought I had it all worked out. Surprise... even then I had to rip it apart and rearrange. Hope you like the final results!
This is with the explosion open. Inside is a dandelion "puff" and the words "Make a Wish." It's all mounted on a regular size card base. Although it would be just fine post-card style, the card gives the sender plenty of room to write a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment