Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Paper Trail December Blog Hop - Magnifique!


Welcome to the December edition of the Paper Trail blog hop! This month we are featuring Close To My Heart's "Magnifique" paper packet. If you arrived here from Karen's blog, Inky Fingers, you are on the right trail!


One of many things I particularly like about the Close To My Heart papers is their double sided patterns. These four cards were designed for my Holiday Card Workshop using Magnifique. The sky blue monochromatic side of the papers was perfect for a wintery feeling. Stamps featured in this card are from the Father Christmas My Acrylix stamp set.

Large patterns of peacock feathers are disguised as a random design when used in small pieces and perfectly accent the card. Winter scene is from Captured Moments.


I broke one of my rules here and used more than one or two stamp sets. But when you already have them and the card just needs that little more.... Sometimes you just gotta break the rules. My Acrylix stamp sets used are, Ice Crystals, Unity, and All the Best from the Mistletoe Workshop on the Go.


My final card is not so holiday-ish but is a winter card. I love this stamp set, Nature's Gift.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you've enjoyed my cards. You're on your way to Mary's blog, Road to Peace of Mind or Escape now for some more great ideas.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the post card and the Captured Moments cards so much might have to CASE!!! HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Betsy! Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like that 3rd one w/ the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Magnifique is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggnifique is great! I love how you used it!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete