Thursday, March 17, 2011

Birthday Cards!

Time to share some home made Birthday love! Cup cake card is by my friend Mary Ann who just gave me the best present of all!! She invited me to her home outside of Seattle in Washington state (which is totally spa/retreat-like) for a few days of crafting and chillaxin.' Returning to Kentucky was incredibly hard!! I'll be sharing some of our crafting results a little later. She is an amazing artist in many areas, not just paper crafts.

Cat Mosaic card is by my friend Barb. I try to sit close to this friend whenever possible and just pray that her talent will fall off onto me. Does osmosis work for humans? Love the musical tape on the envelope. Those little touches are what call out to me, "open me first!!"

This card is from the Crazy Cats Card Club, or something like that. I am sooooo far behind in this club, but they haven't dropped me yet - thank goodness!! This card is 3D dimensional and the envelope is the old fashioned tissue type envelope and stamped with very old 'Air Mail' stamps of 5 cents and such. So stinkin' cool!!

There were many more birthday wishes and cards but I thought I'd touch on the highlights. It made reaching the double nickel landmark much more bearable!

2 comments:

  1. You are too kind! Thanks for posting a picture of my card--I forgot to take one before I mailed it:{ I'm going to steal a copy of yours if you don't mind:} Cool side bars on your blog here! Love the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that cat mosaic card. Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete