Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Close to my Heart Customer Testimonial

I really don't like posting a blog without any artwork or photos so here is a card created by CTMH Consultant Mary Jane Bedel.  She doesn't have a blog to share her beautiful artwork, but she soon will. This card is made using our Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.



What I want to share with you is this testimonial by my friend, Capri.  Many of us have wanted a Cricut and have waited... for the price to drop...  for the technology to get better...  for someone to gift it to us...  for a lot of different reasons.  One of which, for me, was to wait until I decided I really needed it.

Capri is one who has waited.  I just love that the exclusive Close to my Heart Art Philosophy cartridge may have been her tipping point! 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and Yeah to Capri!!!! :) I just LOVE my Cricut (and now my Gypsy) but LOVE the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge! There is so much on that little chip I am just totally amazed!!

    ReplyDelete