Saturday, March 22, 2014

When Opportunity Knocks? Open the Door!

It starts on April 1st, but it's no joke!  When you join my team as a Close To My Heart consultant, you not only begin a great adventure with your own business, but you will also be rewarded with your choice of one of the Close To My Heart Cricut collections! 

Let me repeat that...


YOU are REWARDED with YOUR CHOICE of a CTMH CRICUT COLLECTION!  


That's a $99 value absolutely FREE!  

Let's examine this. You can choose:
Cricut Artiste Collection
 Or:
Cricut Art Philosopy Collection
 Or:
Cricut Artbooking Collection
 Your consultant kit looks like this: 


And contains all of this:
  • Read Me First Letter
  • Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Books (qty. 10)
  • Hostess Order Forms (qty. 25)
  • Customer Order Forms (qty. 25)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
  • Spring/Summer 2014 B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1127)
  • Petite Perks™ Delicate Wings Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5) (W2028)
  • Reflections™ Scrapbook Program (9037)
  • Originals Card Confidence Program™ (9036)
  • Workshops on the Go™ Skylark Scrapbooking Kit (G1072)
  • Skylark Complements Dimensional Elements (X7177C)
  • Skylark B&T Duos™ Bulk Paper (BULK322)
  • Skylark Bulk Resin Flowers (BULK340)
  • Durables Triangle Studs (Z1928)
  • Teal Shimmer Trim (Z1918)
  • Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2195)
  • Desert Sand Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2118)
  • Slate Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2173)
  • My Acrylix™ Hopscotch Alphabet Stamp Set (E1028)
  • My Acrylix™ True to Life Stamp Set (C1575)
  • My Acrylix™ Believe in Yourself Stamp Set (C1574)
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix™ Block (Y1006)
  • 4" × 5" My Acrylix™ Block (Y1012)
  • 2" × 6½" My Acrylix™ Block (Y1010)
  • Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836)
  • My Acrylix™ Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
  • My Acrylix™ Spritz Cleaner (1778)
  • Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512)
  • Sponge (Z697)
  • Liquid Glass (Z679)
  • and Cello Bags (qty. 25) (W1152)
(Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.)
That kit value is approximately $309 but cost you only $99 when you join my team.  Add your free Cricut collection and you are starting your new business with $498 worth of product and essentials for just $99.  

You are paying only 20% of the value of your kit & Cricut reward. 

But wait, there's more!  What can't be measure monetarily is the support you will receive from me, my team, and CTMH corporate offices.  You will gain access to my Facebook team page and get to know the other members of our team.  As a consultant you will gain access to the consultant site at the corporate website.  There you will find online training, and all kinds of tools and help to run your business as well as consultant bulletin boards for even more support. 

You will also be provided a Close To My Heart website where your new customers can shop directly online if they chose to, and it will benefit you. 

And even more...  When you reach your Straight to the Top goal you can select any current Workshop On The Go as my personal gift to you.  

Check out why I am a Close To My Heart consultant by clicking on the Why CTMH? tab above.  I've been doing this for almost 19 years and have loved every minute! 

Now I know you have a lot of questions and I am here to answer them for you.  Simply email me at betsygully@gmail.com and let's chat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment