Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Some Favorite Swap Cards

I overheard at convention that the card swap was for "newbies."  Well, I guess after almost 20 years with DOTS/CTMH I'm still a newbie.  I love swapping cards. It's a great ice breaker making it easy to walk up to your new soon-to-be friends.  And the inspiration I get from other people's work goes home with me for easy reference.  And there are always some who put an amazing amount of thought & effort into their cards, it would be a crime to not be able to take one with me.  

That said, here are some of my favorite cards swapped for this year.
Tracey McWaters - Australia
Wendy Hopper - Australia
Tracey McWaters Australia
Artist Unknown
Sally Atlas (this is an adorable easel card-my photo doesn't do it justice)
Shelley Leide-Lynch
Jeannette Mignucci



No comments:

Post a Comment