Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Patriotic Chick

 I'm having so much fun being on the design team for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This is my card for design 426.  I really love this design. I'm sure I am not the only one who immediately saw a double flap card.  And since we are nearing the end of June I thought a little patriotic flare for July was the way to go. Here's what I did. 

Our Blue Belle Shimmer Trim is perfect for grounding my little blue bird. Both left & right flaps are lined with it. 

Tiny little silver heart confetti is glued to her balloon to make it extra special patriotic. And a couple in her flowers, as well.


Here is the Sketch for this weeks challenge.  Add your own card, or at least go see what others have come up with based on the sketch. There's always some awesome art to see. 



Here is what I used for this card. All are available at the time of this post while supplies last. Click on the links for individual product information. 


Z3954 - So Tweet Stamps & Thin Cuts (B1745 without Thin Cuts)
D2018 - Floral Borders & Sentiments
X7269B - Stars & Sparklers Paper Pack



Z2491 - True Blue TriBlend Marker
Z2483 - Light Yellow TriBlend Marker
Z2848 - Sapphire Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2805 - Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad



X5957 - Sapphire Cardstock
Z3800 - Blue Belle Shimmer Trim
Z2900 - Silver Star Confetti



Z3372 - Adhesive Runner 
Z3440 - Dual Tip Permanent Glue Pen 
Z1151 - 3-D Foam Tape



1 comment:

  1. Your little birdie is adorable and very patriotic. Now that I take a 2nd look at the sketch yes I can see it being a double flap card - yet another way to use Michelle's design.

    ReplyDelete