Tuesday, August 31, 2021

On the Brink of Autumn

Thank you for stopping by to view my submission for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge number 436. Being at the end of the month I decided to use some of the new Close To My Heart product that will be available for you tomorrow, September first! 



I really like the current trend of slimline cards. I love the shape and how we can take advantage of it. I see many more of these cards in my future! So says my crystal ball... 

Any season but summer is my favorite, so I'm working on fall themes already. I love this autumn tree paper that is part of our new Pumpkin Spice paper pack. And I think it's perfect for a slimline card, right? 

Here is the sketch for this month: 


You know I use my own perspective of the proposed sketch but I did use the wood themed background paper (trees are wood, right?) and here's where my "dots" come into play. 


They are almost too subtle. 

Now it's your turn. Head on over to AHSC, grab the sketch and then create a card to play along. 

Here's what I used to make my card. These items are available at the time of this post or while supplies last.  

CC9214 - Slimline Sentiments
X7272B - Pumpkin Spice Paper Suite

X6062 - Harbour Cardstock
1385 - White Daisy Cardstock
X257 - Slimline Cards & Envelopes

Z2805 - Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z6534 - Papaya Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z697 - Round Sponge 

Z3312 - Gold Glitter Gems 
Z4054 - Gold Embellishing Thread 
Z3440 - Dual Tip Permanent Glue Pen

Z3372 - Adhesive Runner 
Z1151 - 3-D Foam Tape 


No comments:

Post a Comment