Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Bit of Eye Candy

Seems like all I have been doing is getting things ready for the Close to My Heart convention which is about to happen in Washington DC. It's taken my attention away from making things I can share. Instead I have been in the land of top secret swap cards and roomie gifts. If I show you any of that stuff before the opening of convention, I'd have to kill you - and we wouldn't want that!!

Since Jackpot June has come to an end I thought I should do something with the July Stamp of the Month and show you just how stinkin' cute it is. So I made up a couple of cards for your crafting pleasure....
The set is called "Happy Forever" and features four of the cutest little ground hogs. The first card I did with our Passages papers. I used glitter on all three butterflies, but alas, glitter is shy when it comes to being photographed!

This second card was done with our Top Stitch papers. It was originally one of my lesser loved papers, but after using it I have come to appreciate it and moved it way up on my list of favorite papers. So cute!

2 comments: