Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September Paper Trail

Welcome to the first edition of the Paper Trail blog hop! We are a group of Close To My Heart consultants working together to bring you cards, layouts, and other art featuring a different Close To My Heart paper packet each month. If you arrived here from Erica's blog you are on the right trail!

This month's featured paper packet is Hooligans, a bright and festive paper packet that is perfect for Halloween. I made a little 4x4 wallet album that is perfect for all your hooligans' little Halloween photos.

I couldn't decide what stamps to use so I used everything I have!

The Boo Crew - C1421
Party Animal - D1437
Fright Night - B1359
Childhood Portrait (tree) - D1373

Thanks for stopping by. You're on your way to Mary's blog now for some more great ideas. Just click on her name.
This blog hop is scheduled for Sept. 15th - if all have not posted yet, please check back.

1 comment: