Saturday, July 28, 2012

Getting Caught Up

If you check my Scrap 2012 tab you may have noticed that I am a couple of months behind.  There is a good reason for this, but instead of going into a boring dissertation of my life in the past 3 months, I'll just show you what we've done instead!

You can see the full year up to date at Scrap 2012

Like May, June was designed by my darling daughter, Alyssa.  Which may explain why all the father/daughter photos feature her.

June Layouts featuring Close to my Heart Victory papers
June Left Side
June Right Side
 I was scrambling to complete the August layout prior to our class last night so I didn't provide photos.  The paper is "Footloose" and will be retired as of August 1st.

August featuring Footloose and Cricut Art Philosophy cuts

August Left Side
August Right Side

1 comment: