Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Paper Trail Blog Hop- Anything Goes!

Welcome to the August Paper Trail Blog Hop!  This month, in anticipation of the new catalog release, our artists are using paper of their own choosing.  So be ready to see lots of great ideas and inspiration! If you arrived from Mary's blog, The Road to Peace of Mind, you are on the right track.  If you are just getting started here, with my blog, not to worry, we are a circular hop and you won't miss a thing!

With convention behind me and an open house on the horizon, I'm sorta kinda cheating this month. To ensure I would be ready to post I decided to use a couple of the layouts we made at convention using new product.  This paper pack is called "Clementine." 

Clementine Stars Shine Bright layout
The first photo is just a few of my upline's first downline that attended convention.  She has a "Rootin' Tootin' " team! The banditos are my roomies and me.  I had the BEST time with them! And below that... can you guess?  It's five of the Paper Trail artists!! 

Left page
The Antiqued Gold metal embellishments on these two pages are part of a new Mini-Medley containing metallic buttons, metallic swirls, brads, clips and more.  They add so much! When I add a little journaling, this page will be complete.

Right page

Clementine Havin' Some Boot Stompin' Fun layout
This layout is all about my roommates and me.  These gals were so much fun, convention just wouldn't have been as exciting without them!  That is an elephant we are having our picture taken with.  There wasn't just one in the lobby, there were two!

Left Page
 We have new Just Blooms in pretty autumn colors and patterns, a new Baker's Twine in Harvest colors and the CUTEST new Irresistibles Alphabet in Houndstooth pattern.  Oh, and I almost forgot the Noted Canvas Shapes!

Right Page
There is so much new and exciting in our 2012 Fall Winter Idea Book.  Contact me to get yours!

Now, hop on over to Vicki's blog, The Wizard's Hangout.  I can guarantee she has something fabulous for you!

6 comments:

  1. Oh My Darling!!! It was so much fun meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, too! I'm only sorry we didn't meet up sooner! Next convention we MUST have a PTBH gathering!

      Delete
  2. Great layouts!! Love the new embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect photos for your layout! You looked like you had WAY too much fun! Perfect papers for the photos! :) You do great work, and I miss seeing it more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is such a thing as "too much fun"????!!???

      Delete
  4. I love your layouts! The metal embellies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete