Friday, November 1, 2013

A Little Frost on the Paper Trail

Welcome to the Paper Trail blog hop.  This is a circular blog hop so no matter where you start you'll come around to that point if you just keep following the links.  If you are not starting here you must have come from Connie's blog, Scraps & Stories.

We are featuring the cool tones of the Close to my Heart "Frosted" paper pack this month, with icy blues and greys and a bit of snowflakes.  I made up a sweet card for winter with this pack.

My cute little chilly Willy is from a hostess only stamp set which features three adorable little penguins in different activities.  I've added silver Shimmer Trim and Bitty Clear Sparkles for an icy look.  And one of my favorite things about our papers is the zip strip, a half inch coordinating strip on each 12x12 patterned card stock.  I added one here to break up the background and *ground* my focal image. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Mary is up next on the trail. Just follow the link to her Road to Peace of Mind or Escape? to see more!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! So sparkly and frosty! Outlining the scarf is a real pop - thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chilly card...I debated getting the polar bears and penguins and bought neither...now I'm kicking myself, your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I like the way you backed the silver shimmer trim with different papers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! The shimmer trim is perfect!

    ReplyDelete