Monday, May 18, 2009

Bad Betsy...

If you are wondering about my blog title I will get right to the point. Of at least five birthdays in May I have only made two cards... Can you believe I gave my darling daughters store bought cards for their birthays??? Perhaps I should be publicly flogged with craft ribbon for that indiscretion!

On the other hand though, I have created a pack of 10 note cards for my Mother-in-law's birthday gift. And I do have time to redeem myself and make a birthday card to accompany it, too. Forgiven? I hope so.



These ten cards are made with half a package of Close to My Heart Bella Level 2 papers. There are really only five different cards, two of each design with changes in colors. I didn't have the Endless Friendship stamp set which coordinates beautifully with these papers, so I used Aspirations and I love the results, don't you?

I'll be holding a workshop to make these cards in June. Please contact me for details if you'd like to participate. I need to go finish my card holder and get these in the mail for my Mother-in-law. Thanks for stopping by!!




No comments:

Post a Comment