Thursday, October 10, 2013

Scandinavian Wishes Outside the Box

Another card for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  A fun way to exercise your creative muscles.


For this card I used the Close to my Heart Babycakes paper pack and Scandinavian Wishes Stamp of the Month. Although the theme of the stamp of the month is Christmas, I decided to try to think outside the box and came up with this house warming card.  Another way to make this set even more versatile!

This is the sketch that inspired my card.
Atlantic Hearts Sketch #24
Click on it to go see what others have made with this sketch to inspire them.  There are some really beautiful ideas there!

Products used for my card:
S1310 - Scandinavian Wishes
X7173B - Babycakes Paper Pack
Z1744 - Opaques Pearl Flourishes
D1525 - Casual Expressions (Congratulations)

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic congratulations card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! This set is growing on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with this stamp. Just shows that not all things have to be used for what they were intended for. I bet there are alot of folks who are only going to use this stamp at Christmas time. Kudos to you !! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you combined the babycakes with the Stamp of the Month. I really love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Housewarming, yes, but the colours made me think of gingerbread cookies, too (a Christmas-must in our house!). Great job with the AHSC sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp set & what a unique way to use it! I never would think to use it in the way that you did! Thanks for joining us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these colors! I would not have thought of them for this stamp set but they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is wonderfully sweet.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete