Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Patty Cake Babycakes Paper Trail

Thank you for stopping by on the Paper Trail.  You should have arrived here from Tracey's blog, The Paper Crafting Princess.  If you are just getting started, just follow the links and they'll circle you right back here by the end.

This month the Paper Trail Crafters are featuring Babycakes.  It's an adorable baby themed paper done in soft grey, yellow, brown & orange.  Such a nice alternative to the traditional pink & blue.

This month I did a card for you:



I rarely buy just the paper pack any more.  The Workshop on the Go has so much more to offer - and the stamps included with it are exclusive to each workshop.  I adore this "dream big" banner and the little flags that I stamped out and attached.



I also stamped the little stars to separate the flags and added a small sparkle. I gave the flags a little pop with a couple of layers of paper.  Just a little pop - not a big pop-dot pop.


My original plan was to put the buggy on the front of the card.  But the beautiful cards I see in my head seldom work out in reality.  So, the buggy was moved to the inside.  Since I colored with alcohol markers, which bleed through, the buggy was stamped separately and attached.


Below are the products I used for my card and by clicking on the item number you can go right to my website to order your own.  Next up on the Paper Trail is Linda at The Paper Taylor.  Enjoy!

Babycakes

Papers:
X7173B - Babycakes Paper Pack
X1410 - Colonial White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack

My Acrylix Stamps:
G1068 - Babycakes WOTG (included in the Workshop on the Go only)
M1027 - Baby Carriage
D1525 - Casual Expressions (Congratulations)

Inks:
Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads:
Z2111 - Chocolate
Z2114 - Cocoa
Z2191 - Sunset
Exclusive Inks Markers:
Z2405 - Buttercup (regular & dark)
Z2419 - Cranberry (regular)

Embellishments:
Z1263 - Bitty Sparkles

Cricut Collection:
Z1686 - Art Philosophy

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! It's good to see you still "hopping" around here! You should re-join us (hint-hint)

      Delete
  2. Love the pennants on the outside and the buggy inside!!!! Clever and darling card! Funny, those mental plans never seem to work for me, either. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card really made me say WOW! I Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details on the stars! Your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete